With inductions hobs simply power on and boil in no time with instant heat allowing you faster cooking and be in full control going from simmer to boil in a matter of seconds. As only the bottom of the pan heats up you are also safe to touch with rapid cool down.
FASTER HEAT? EASY.
Induction hobs offer a better, cleaner, safer way of cooking. With features like, touch sensitive controls, easy clean and child safety lock. Cooking just got, EASY.
- The hob surface is easy to wipe and keep clean
- Faster cooking with instant heat
- Easy to adjust the temperature while cooking
- Detect rising bubbles in the pan
- Automatically adjust the temperature
- Reducing water to a gentle simmer
- Concentrate without distraction
The smooth ceramic hob is easy to clean. The completely flat surface can be wiped down once cool, and you don't need to think about any specialist equipment.
- OvalZone design
- Residual heat indicators
- No overcooking with timer function
Get quick, accurate cooking results with the Series 60 SpeedBurner gas hob. The burners are designed to directly heat the base of pots and pans. Saving up to 20% energy usage for boiling, frying or simmering.
- Features Perfect Flame Regulation
- Strong Cast Iron Grids
- SpeedBurners for Quicker Cooking
The Series 60 BoilAssist hob looks after water on your behalf. When it detects rising bubbles in the pan, it will automatically adjust the temperature, reducing water to a safe, gentle simmer. Which means you can concentrate on the rest of your meal without distraction
- Hob2Hood Technology
- PowerBoost Function
Choosing the right hob
From easy-cleaning, quick-heating induction hobs to large and powerful gas hobs – which one you need depends on your tastes, your home and your household. Here's how to choose the right one.