Rocky Road Brownie
150g dark chocolate
150g plain flour
500g caster sugar
150g mini marshmallows
100g digestive biscuits (broken into small pieces)
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a saucepan on low heat.
- In a bowl, mix flour, cocoa and sugar together, then combine with the butter/chocolate mix
- Mix in eggs, most of the marshmallows and biscuit pieces.
- Pour into lined tin and sprinkle the remaining marshmallows on top.
- Using the ThermaFlow® fan setting, bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
To serve, cut into squares.