Repair your appliance
Contact our team to arrange a repair with your authorised service provider.
Did you know that you can solve minor issues without booking a repair? Try searching your issue below.
Choose your repair option
Repair and care with Zanussi quality
Repair & Care is a maintenance & support plan for your broken-down appliance, providing a one-off repair (where repairable) and then ongoing maintenance and support for your product, to help ensure your product continues to work correctly and to minimise the chances of mechanical and electrical breakdown. It is provided by Domestic & General Services Limited.
If you have taken out a Repair & Care plan, you have a no fix no fee promise. If the expert technician can’t fix the initial fault or if the appliance is beyond economic repair, you’ll get a full refund of any monies paid up until that point – no questions asked.
Why choose a Fixed Price Repair?
- Our local teams are experts in your appliances - from your tumble dryer to your dishwasher
- Your fee is quoted and agreed at the time of booking, in advance of the technician visit
- Our approved engineers offer a fast, professional service - ready to fix your appliance quickly and get your home running smoothly again in one visit
Built by experts — repaired by experts
Nobody knows your appliance better than us. You can trust us to deliver the best possible quality of care, every day. That's our promise to you. We have technicians trained to exceptionally high standards, all around the country. Your appliances help make your home yours — and we'll always strive to keep it that way.
Purchase a replacement appliance direct from Zanussi
If you decide that replacing your appliance is the right choice rather than
repairing we can help. Please call to organise a replacement appliance: 03445 619871
If however you do arrange a technician visit, in the unlikely event your appliance cannot be repaired, both of our repair options offer a replacement appliance service.
▪ For Fixed Price Repairs we offer a £75 discount off our normal prices in the event we cannot repair your appliance.
▪ For Repair and Care, if your appliance cannot be repaired on future visits after the first, your appliance will be replaced.
Terms and conditions apply to both of these replacement offers