- Cooker hood lighting cannot be switched off
- The touch buttons do not react
- Cooker hoods (with touch buttons)
1. To solve this problem, proceed as follows:
- Reset the hood by removing the plug from the socket for about 2-3 minutes or turning off the power source.
- After the power is connected again, the appliance will work properly.
- Touch the light button only once. Only if the button does not respond, try a second time.
- If the touch button for the lighting is pressed several times and quickly in order to switch off the light, sometimes the electronics do not react. The lighting stays on.