- Hood displays error message C or F
- Cooker Hood
The letter F indicates that the metal grease filters should be cleaned.
If C appears in the display, the activated carbon filter should be cleaned or changed depending on the model.
- The actual degree of contamination of the filters is irrelevant for both displays.
- The operating time is relevant.
- If the filter has been cleaned or changed, the filter display must always be reset.
- The usage instructions in your user manual provide information on how this reset is performed.
- Download user manual.