- The cooker hood has damaged components
- The cooker hood is damaged/dented/scratched
- Cooker hoods
If the hood has damaged or loose components, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions.
Discovering damage when unpacking the appliance:
- Please contact your dealer immediately to notify them that the appliance was damaged during delivery.
- You will find the dealer’s phone number on the invoice or the delivery note.
Warning: Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
Discovering damage after installing/using the appliance for the first time:
- You should also contact your dealer, in this case, to notify them of the damage.
Requesting a service:
- If you want to replace the component yourself, visit our Webshop.
- If possible, state the component concerned when requesting a service by an Authorized Service Center.
Was this article helpful?