- The Hob²Hood function does not work with the cooker hood
- Cannot activate Hob²Hood function
- Cooker hoods
1. Check whether the cooker hood and the hob are both equipped with the Hob²Hood function.
2. Set the Hob²Hood function as described in the user manual.
For most of the hoods, the remote system is originally deactivated. Activate it before you use the function.
For more information refer to hood user manual. Download user manual.
3. If the above suggestions have not solved the problem, we recommend requesting a visit from a technician.
- If the cooker hood or hob does not have a Hob²Hood function, this function cannot be used
- When the Hob²Hood function is not active, the cooker hood will not respond to the Hob2Hood function of the hob
- Hob²Hood is an advanced automatic function which connects the hob to a special hood. Both the hob and the hood have an infrared signal communicator.
- Speed of the fan is defined automatically on the basis of the mode setting and temperature of the hottest cookware on the hob.
- The hob automatically sets the speed of the fan according to the cooking process.
- You can also operate the fan from the hob manually.
- The hood operates only when the hob is activated.
Was this article helpful?