- Oven front panel / door gets hot
- The front panel also heats up every time the oven door is opened, as the heat from the oven raises the temperature of the panel.
- Keep in mind that the temperature rises over time. In other words, the longer the oven is switched on, the hotter all the parts of the appliance become.
- The temperature of the front panel can be up to 60 °C higher than the room temperature. For instance, with a room temperature of 20 °C, the panel may be 80 °C hot.
- In the case of the oven’s glass panel, the temperature can be up to 65 °C higher than the room temperature. For instance, with a room temperature of 20 °C, the glass panel may be 85 °C hot.
Warning: For safety reasons, children should not stand close to the oven/cooker when it is in use. Refer to the user manual.
In extreme cases, contact an Authorized Service Center.
Note: Depending on the problem, you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Was this article helpful?