- Can I put a protection mat on the induction hob?
- Induction protective mats - recommendations
- Is it safe to use induction protective mats?
- Is it safe to put aluminum foil on induction?
- all induction hobs
Do not put aluminum foil or any other materials on the induction hob surface, including "induction protective mats". Potential negative effects include:
- unwanted smells
- lower cooking performance
- stains, spots, or marks on the hob surface
- melting in some cases
- burned glass or mat in high usage periods
Before the installation and use of the appliance, carefully read the supplied instructions. The manufacturer is not responsible for any injuries or damage that are the result of incorrect installation or usage.