- Hob/cooker continuously blows / trips the fuse
- Hob tripping power
- Induction hobs and cookers
- Ceramic hobs and cookers
- Gas hobs and cookers
1. Make sure that the fuse is sufficient for the power load.
Check with your electrician if you have the right fuse size and if the hob is connected to a separate fuse group.
2. Check if the appliance is correctly connected to the electrical supply.
Ensure a correct installation by calling an authorized installer.
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.