- Induction hob displays error message E8
- Induction hob displays error message E822
- integrated induction hob
- freestanding cooker with induction hob
1. Error message E8 indicates a communication issue between electronics.
Possible causes could be links missing terminal boxes or loose connection
Check fuses in the installation. Disconnect the appliance from power for at least 30 seconds.
Note: To restart the appliance, disconnect it from the mains and wait 30 seconds before switching it back on.
In the case of built-in appliances, it is unnecessary to disconnect the cable physically - the appliance can be disconnected using the household RCD breaker.
2. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- error message E8 communication error between boards
- error message E822 communication time out between user interface and power broad