- Error code “F” appears on display of induction hob
- Error code “F1“ appears on display of induction hob
- Induction hobs
1. Make sure surface of hob is dry.
2. Do not activate any zone with an empty pot on it.
3. Check if the pot you chose is suitable for Induction hobs by using a fridge magnet to test the magnetic reaction on the base of the pan. If the magnet sticks, your pot should be suitable for induction.
4. The function does not work with cast iron and non-stick cookware, e.g. with a ceramic coating.
5. Enamelled steel pots are recommended for achieving the best results when using Induction hobs.
Suitable cookware is available in our Webshop.
- Different pots can deliver different results. Pots with a non stick coating may impact the speed of cooking when using Induction.
- Use only pots with dry and clean bottoms.
- Error code F1 indicates that the power is too low due to unsuitable cookware or an empty pot
- Error code F indicates that there is no cookware on the zone or the cookware is unsuitable