- How to clean the oven manually?
- built-in oven
- freestanding cooker
Note: Always ensure the oven has cooled down before cleaning.
1. Remove trays and shelf supports and soak in the sink.
2. Spray the cavity with an oven cleaner. Zanussi Oven and Micro Care has is recommended for use on Zanussi ovens. Please follow the instructions on the pack provided.
3. Wipe down whole cavity and inner glass door.
4. Wipe dry.
5. Use the oven cleaner on stainless steel shelves, trays and return to the oven.
6. On most models it is possible to remove the door glass and/or door.
- Glass is removed by releasing the plastic strip which secures the glass in place. Markings should indicate where to push in the top corners of that strip.
Carefully remove the glass panes and clean using oven cleaner.
- Return the glass to the fixings
- Replace the strip that secures the glass in place
Removing the door is also possible on many integrated ovens.
At the base of the door is metal clip which can be lifted just beneath the glass. This will allow you to lift the door from the hinge.
Warning: The hinge is designed to hold the weight of the door and may spring back when the door is removed.
If your model does not have these fittings, please refer to your user manual or contact our team for support.