- How to clean the oven with pyrolytic function
- Oven display shows PYR or symbol
- Oven displays reminder for pyrolytic cleaningin
- built-in ovens with pyrolytic function
The Pyrolytic symbol or indicates that the pyrolytic self-cleaning function of the oven should be performed:
1. Remove all trays and shelf supports.
2. Remove as much dirt as possible.
3. Wipe down inner glass. We recommend our oven cleaner for use on door glass and stainless steel shelves, visit our webshop for more information.
4. Select pyrolytic cleaning cycle and choose the duration of the cleaning procedure.
- You can choose between three different programs, each program varies in length depending on the type of soiling and oven.
- Refer to the user manual supplied with your appliance. Download user manual.
To download your manual you will need to make sure you have your PCN/ Model number to hand
5. Door will lock for complete safety.
The Pyrolytic self-cleaning function turns baked on food residue inside your oven into ash, without unpleasant odours.
6. Wipe away ash with damp cloth.
7. Return shelf supports and trays.
The Pyrolytic icon will appear based on the following factors:
- The oven's operating time.
- The most recently used oven functions and the selected setting temperature.
- The actual degree of soiling is not a factor.
Click the play below to watch a video of how to use Pyrolytic Oven function
You will be able to have a self cleaning cycle for either 1 hour / 1.5 hour / 2 hours.
- Do not start the pyrolysis until the door is fully closed.
- Ensure good ventilation during and after the pyrolysis. Especially animals (especially birds) should be in a well-ventilated area during this time. Some birds and reptiles can react very sensitively to the fumes. Small animals also react during the pyrolysis to the local temperature fluctuations.
- In our ovens the fumes emanating from the pyrolysis are safe for people, including children and people with health problems.