- How to improve the baking results?
1. Preheating the oven is recommended to achieve the best results, applicable for combi-steam ovens.
2. When using the bread program, put the bread in without pre-heating the oven.
3. Tips on how to improve the baking results:
- When baking buns / small yeast bread, it is important that the baking paper doesn’t extend beyond the baking tray. Redundant baking paper provides an incorrect flow in the hot air and skews the heat distribution.
- When baking in a convection oven, it is important that the baked goods are placed in straight rows so that the hot air can pass freely between them. This means that all the items on the tray will be exposed to the same amount of heat.
- If the crust on the bread is too hard to the touch, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
- The dough is too firm.
- The oven temperature is too high.
- It is too dry inside the oven.
- For most oven models, a Pro baking tray is available to order, which will provide better air circulation around the baked goods because of its perforated surface.