- Temperature on the oven's display differs from the measured temperature
- Ovens with display
1. For all our ovens equipped with a display that shows the temperature - When the true fan (normal everyday cooking) function is activated the temperature will be with in a few degrees celsius of what is shown on the display. This is very accurate and only tends to fluctuate or deviate from this temperature when other modes are in operation, either on their own or with true fan.
2, Below is a few reasons why the temperature inside the cavity may change throughout the cooking process.
1 Heat-up indicator - When you activate a heating function, the bar on the display comes on. The bar shows that the temperature increases. When temperature is reached the buzzer sounds 3 times and the bar flashes and then disappears
This function decreases the heat-up time. Do not put food in the oven when the Fast heat up function operates.
2 Heat + Hold Conditions for the function: • The set temperature is more than 80 °C. • The function: Duration is set.
The function: Heat + Hold keeps prepared food warm at 80 °C for 30 minutes. It activates after the baking or roasting procedure ends. You can activate or deactivate the function in the menu: Basic Settings.
1. Activate the appliance.
2. Select the heating function.
3. Set the temperature above 80 °C.
4. Press again and again until the display shows: Heat + Hold.
5. Press to confirm. When the function ends, an acoustic signal sounds. The function stays on if you change the heating functions.
3 The oven does not heat up. The Child Lock is on. Refer to "Using the Child Lock". The oven does not heat up. The door is not closed correctly. Fully close the door. The oven does not heat up. The fuse is blown. Make sure that the fuse is the cause of the malfunction. If the fuse is blown again and again, contact a qualified electrician.
4 Residual heat If a program with the Duration or End Time selection is activated and the cooking time is longer than 30 minutes, the heating elements automatically deactivate earlier in some oven functions. The fan and lamp continue to operate.
If larger deviations are detected with an external thermometer and one of the above modes is not active, this can be due to the measuring method.
. Measuring method factors of influence are:
- The position at which the temperature was measured
- The time at which the temperature was measured
- The type and accuracy of the thermometer.
- In order to be able to assess whether a fault is present on the appliance, we recommend that you observe the user's instructions of the oven or cooker when preparing the food.
If all of the above has not solved the issue or query you may of had, please contact your nearest service center as there may be a fault with the sensor that measures the temperature , or another issue that will need to be investigated by one of service engineers.