- Alarm is visible on the panel
- Red light flashes on the display
- Display shows a flashing triangle
- Appliance emits an emergency alarm sound or beeps
- Inadequate cooling, not cooling enough, temperature too high
1. Switch the emergency alarm off by pressing any button.
2. Wait approx. 12 hours for the appliance to achieve the correct temperature if you have just set it up.
3. If you have just placed a large number of food items into the appliance, the alarm will stop sounding when the temperature is normal again.
4. Check whether the fan inside the appliance is on and running (if your appliance has a fan).
You can check the fan by closing the door for a moment and opening it again.
Right after opening the door, you can hear whether the fan is running and whether it is stopping too soon.
5. Ensure that the appliance stands level.
Adjust the feet on the bottom and check the level with a spirit level.
6. Check whether the appliance is installed and secured correctly so that the door closes tightly (integrated appliances).
7. Check whether the door seal is clean and undamaged.
8. Check whether the door is closed properly and avoid leaving the door open for a long time.
9. Check whether the door hinges are secure and undamaged.
Replace any defective hinge parts.
10. Check that the appliance is cooling correctly.
11. Check that the appliance has been installed with adequate ventilation.
You can find the ventilation requirements in your user manual or installation guide. You can download user manual here.
12. Check that the protective packaging has been removed from the door (integrated appliances).
13. Check whether the ambient temperature is too high or too low relative to the climate class on the rating plate.
14. Defrost the appliance and switch it on again.
15. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Was this article helpful?