- My freezer / refrigerator / fridge freezer / wine cooler is damaged.
- Fridge freezer
- Wine cooler
1. If the damage was discovered when unpacking the appliance, contact your retailer immediately to find out whether it was damaged during delivery.
Do not attempt to connect or use the appliance.
2. If the damage was discovered after installation and first use, contact your installer to check whether it was damaged during installation.
3. If the damage resulted from something being stored in the appliance or other mechanical causes, a hole or crack, for example, can be concealed using an all-purpose sealant. The punctures need to be closed up in order to maintain the ideal temperature inside and depending on the amount of damage and where the damage is it may affect the running of the appliances. Untreated holes and damage could also lead to food safety issues if it is still being used.
Ensure the sealant is approved for use in environments where food is stored.
4. If hinges, handles, lights or other parts are damaged, they can be replaced easily.
- If you wish to replace parts yourself, you can find spare parts, accessories and care products in our Webshop.
5. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.