- Lights flash on the fridge display and it does not cool
- It is warm inside the fridge compartment and lights flash or light up during the operation
- Refrigerators / Fridge-freezers with controls at the top on the side of the refrigerator
- If the lights flash on the panel and it is warm inside the fridge, the reason is often that a test program has been activated by for example placing food items too close to the control buttons on the panel.
- The problem can be solved by resetting the appliance:
Disconnect the fridge from the mains
Wait approx. 1 minute
Reconnect the power to the fridge
Check that the lamp lights up normally on the control panel and that the fridge cools normally again after a few hours.
- If the above steps did not solve the problem, we recommend booking a repair.