- Cycle indicator light is flashing on the dishwasher
- Program not starting
- Built-in dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
Before starting the appliance always check:
- The filters are clean and correctly installed.
- The cap of the salt container is tight.
- The spray arms are not clogged.
- There is enough salt and rinse aid (unless you use multi-tablets).
- The arrangement of the items in the baskets is correct.
- The programme is suitable to the type of load and the degree of soil.
- The correct quantity of detergent is used.
If dishwasher is flashing and the programme is still not starting:
- Make sure that the mains plug is connected to the mains socket.
- Make sure that there is no damaged fuse in the fuse box.
- Make sure that the appliance door is closed.
- If the delay start is set, cancel the setting or wait for the end of the countdown.
- The appliance recharges the resin inside the water softener. The duration of the procedure is approximately 5 minutes. The water softener removes minerals from the water supply, which would have a negative effect on the washing results and on the appliance.
If the problem occurs persists, please contact an Authorised Service Centre 03445 610643
Download user manual.
If this article was helpful, please let us know by selecting 'thumbs up'. Alternatively, if the article was not helpful, please if choosing the 'thumbs down' can you provide specific feedback as we monitor this closely to ensure we improve our articles continually.