- Dishwasher displays one of the following error messages: i50, i51, i52, i53, i54, i55, i56, i57, i58, i59, i5A, i5B (i5H), i5C, i5D, i5E, i5F
- My dishwasher is showing an error code and not washing
- integrated dishwasher
- freestanding dishwasher
Reset your appliance.
Remove the plug for the dishwasher
Check your dishwasher filter and sump ( See below ) for signs of foam/suds & debris
- Making sure you clean all the filters
- Clearing any foam/suds from the sump
- Plug it back in. Turn on the dishwasher, select a suitable cycle and start it.
- If the cycle starts and operates normally, the problem has been resolved.
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
- All i50 family error codes relate to a Wash Motor / Pump issue