- Dishwasher does not turn on, does not start the program
- The dishwasher does not automatically open the door at the end of the program
- All dishwashers with "AirDry" function
1. Level the dishwasher and check that the diamond goes in the middle of the door lock arms.
2. Open the door slightly and gently bend the top of the dishwasher so that the diamond is at the level of the lock (see illustration below).
Bend the top of the cabinet very carefully to ensure that the door can close correctly.
- The upper part of the dishwasher housing bent upwards (diamond on the door is too low in relation to the lock).
(see picture below)
- Dishwasher not levelled (diamond collides with the side latches of the lock) (see picture below)
Was this article helpful?