- The dishwasher does not switch on, no light on the control panel
- Integrated dishwasher
- Freestanding dishwasher
If the appliance is not switching on and there are no lights on the control panel it usually indicates an issue with the power supply.
1. The initial thing to attempt is to turn the appliance off at the wall breaker/switch and leave the appliance off for a minute and then turn the appliance back on. This causes a manual reset of the appliance. If this has not solved the problem please look through and attempt the below steps.
2. Check the power supply to the appliance:
- If the dishwasher is connected to a plug socket check this by using another electrical device, such as a lamp.
- If another device does not work this would suggest that there is an issue with the electrical connection. A mains fuse may have tripped so this is worth checking. If this has not solved the problem, we would suggest contacting a local electrician to correct the electrical connection.
3. If you have checked the power supply to the appliance, then it would suggest an issue with the appliance itself.
Unfortunately, there is not much that we can ask you to check within the appliance so we would recommend a visit from an authorised service technician to diagnose and correct the fault.
If you found the following information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information did not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.