- Dishwasher door will not close properly or is crooked
- Integrated dishwasher
1. Make sure the appliance is correctly levelled
Try adjusting the appliance feet and checking it again with a spirit level
2. Contact the engineer who installed the appliance to ensure that the latch and door have been installed in accordance with the installation manual.
Misalignment of latches and/or hinges can cause the dishwasher door to not close properly or be crooked
3. Contact an Authorized Service Center.
If the above advice does not resolve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
- Misalignment of latches and/or hinges can cause the dishwasher door to not close properly or be crooked
Was this article helpful?