Before any maintenance operation, deactivate the appliance and disconnect the mains plug from the socket.
Always take care when moving appliances, for heavy appliances it's necessary two persons to move it.
Always use safety gloves and enclosed footwear.
Please note that self-repair or nonprofessional repair can have safety consequences if not done properly
How to disassemble and assemble the dishwasher door hinge.
1. If present, remove the worktop by unscrewing the 2 rear screws (right & left)
2. If present, unhook and remove the plinth by pushing in the lower part (right & left)
3. remove the outer door unscrewing the 6 screws (3 left & 3 right)
4. If present, remove the sides (left & right) by removing the 2 screws, pushing the 2 flaps and unsnapping by the last flap
5. open the door and block the movement of the hinge by placing a pin in the highlighted hole
6. Remove the 2 fixing screws on the inner door (right & left) and remove the outer door
7. Unhook the ground wire. Unhook the hinge rod. Remove the door
8. Remove the 2 fixing screws and remove the hinge
9. Replace the hinge using the reference highlighted below for the correct positioning
10. Assemble all the other components in reverse order of the disassembly steps.