- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the door hinge
1. To replace the hinge, loosen the screws securing it to the cabinet.
2. To access the door, loosen the screws joining the two front and rear door frames together
3. Carefully open the door by pushing the glass element
In some cases, you will need to insert the flat-tip screwdriver blade between the two frames to angle them out, taking care not to damage them.
4. Remove the hinge
To remove the hinge, simply slide off the pin that secures it to the back frame
5. Take out the bushings from the hinge, one on each side.
6. Placing the hinge
Place the hinge with the bushings in the right position and push the pin that secures it to the back frame