- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the door safety interlock
Remove the iron ring securing the bellow seal to the unit.
Remove the part of the bellow seal concerned from the cabinet.
Take care not to scratch the cabinet.
Push the pin at the top inwards and at the same time move the door safety device towards the left
Holding the top still
Push the pin at the bottom inwards and at the same time move the door safety device towards the left
Turn it towards the inside (right-hand side of the flange).
Pull it out and remove it.
Pull a little of the wiring out of the protection and remove the connector
Release the hook, remove the wiring and move it.
Insert a flat-tip screwdriver into the slot near the hook
Tilt it in the direction of the arrow so as to release it from the latch, while at the same time pushing the micro-switch with your thumb in the direction shown by the arrow
After releasing it from the latch which secured it to the protection
Move it in the direction shown by the dotted arrow and turn it in order to remove it.
To reassemble the door safety interlock, repeat the same tasks in reverse order.
After inserting the door device in its seat, make sure the flange is positioned properly on the outside as shown by the arrows.