- All the work to be performed inside the appliance requires specific skills and knowledge and may only be carried out by qualified and authorised Service Engineers
- This platform is not fitted with an ON/OFF switch.
- Before you access internal components, take the plug out of the socket to disconnect the power supply.
- Some of the components in the mechanical part could cause injuries, so wear suitable protection and proceed with caution.
- Always empty the appliance of all the water before laying it on its side.
- If the appliance has to be placed on its side for maintenance or another reason, lie it on its left side, to avoid the risk of any residual water falling onto the main circuit board.
- Never place the appliance on its right side (electronic control system side): some of the water in the detergent dispenser could leak onto the electrical/electronic components and cause these to burn
How to disassemble and assemble the detergent drawer
Below photos are illustrative only, they may differ from your washing machine / washer dryer model.
Open the detergent drawer. The catch (indicated with “PUSH” name) will be visible on the left side.
Press the catch (“PUSH”) as indicated in the picture and pull the detergent drawer out.
Turn the drawer upside down.
Remove the handle by pressing the three catches and detach the handle as indicated in the picture.
Picture showing the handle separated from the detergent drawer.
Replace the detergent drawer.
Slide the hooks of the handle into the slots of the drawer as indicated in the picture.
Rotate the handle until the lower catches lock into place.
Make sure that the three catches are correctly locked.