- Tumble dryer displays error message C6
- tumble dryer
1. If the tumble dryer displays error code C6, there is a problem with the moisture sensor.
The cycle takes longer than normal, more than 4.5 hours.
- Check if the machine is connected to an grounded socket.
- If not, there is a problem with the moisture measurement, which can be repaired by an Authorized Service Center.
2. To help you determine the exact nature of the problem, we recommend a visit by one of our authorized engineers to check the appliance and fix the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
Was this article helpful?