- Water leaking on to floor around the dryer
- Condenser dryer
- Heat pump dryer
1. Ensure the dryer is standing level on the ground by adjusting the feet accordingly
- Use a spirit level to check whether the machine is level on all its feet.
- The appliance must be stable on a level, hard floor
2. Clean all filters and the condenser (if accessible) regularly and carefully as described in the user manual.
- Refer to the article Cleaning tumble dryer filters and condenser
- It is normal that lint forms during the drying process and it cannot be avoided. This process is very dependent on the load (e.g. new towels, fleece etc.).
- Excess fluff can contribute to blockages that cause overflowing.
3. If connected directly to a drain (rather than a drawer) ensure the outlet hose is not kinked.
4. Ensure seals around the door and any access flap are free of fluff.
5. Ensure a room temperature higher than +5°C and lower than +35°C. The optimal room temperature to achieve the best drying results is between 19°-24°C.
7. Contact an Authorized Service Centre.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.