- My dryer is not drying properly
- Poor drying results
- Vented dryer
- Condenser Dryer
- Heat pump Dryer
1. Choose the right drying programme.
Make sure that the respective type of washing and the care symbols in the label of the laundry comply with the drying program.
You will find help in the program overview in the user manual.
2. For programmes that are humidity-controlled, such as "Cotton Cupboard Dry", select a higher level of dryness, such as Extra Dry.
- If the filters, condenser and/or heat exchanger are dirty, it may be the reason why the machine is not heating up.
- See the user manual for information on how to clean and maintain your appliance. Download user manual.
- The filters may appear clean but still be blocked.
- You can check the filters by holding them up against the light or under a tap and seeing whether the water can flow through them.
- If no water passes through the filters, clean them and check them again.
- If water will still not pass through the filters, replace them.
- Filters and accessories are available via the Webshop
7. Do not exceed the maximum load size.
Note: The indication of loading quantity in the manual always refers to the weight of the dry laundry.
8. Ensure a room temperature is higher than +5°C and lower than +35°C.
Optimal room temperature to achieve the best drying results is between 19°-24°C.9. For Heat Pump Technology see video below
If the above steps don't resolve the issue then a service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.