- Onboarding is not possible to complete, and user configuration gives a “no user connected” error
- The appliance is already onboarded, but the WiFi password has changed, and the appliance does not connect to the network
- The appliance has previously been connected to a WiFi network, and does not engage with a subsequent WiFi connection
- Onboarding is successful for the appliance, but fails on the mobile app
- Appliances with connectivity feature
1. Reset the appliance’s WiFi settings and run onboarding again. CLICK HERE for help with this.
2. Move your WiFi router closer to the appliance (applies to "no user connected" error).
3. Contact your WIFI service provider to ensure a connection is available.
4. Make sure the wireless signal is not disrupted by microwave.
Turn the microwave off.
Avoid using the microwave and the remote control at the same time.
5. If these steps have not resolved the problem CLICK HERE to book a service repair.