- Different colours of washing machine and tumble dryer
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
1. We have a carefully specified colour standards for all our factories.
- Every factory must take paint samples each week and laboratory control tests are performed to ensure the colour meets our standards.
- There is only one white colour used by all factories.
2. Why colour variations occur:
- We know from experience that two products with a rounded front, for example, that are stood next to one another or one on top of the other can, depending on lighting from lamps, spotlights, windows, etc., appear as though one product is white and the other yellowish/grey in colour.
- As soon as you switch the products over, the product that previously appeared white suddenly looks yellowish/grey and vice versa. This is due to the rounded fronts, which, depending on lighting, can cast “shadows” on neighbouring products.
- In these situations, it will also appear as though all plastic parts of the front have the same colour variation.
- You can check whether there is colour variation by placing the machines outside in daylight.
- Products that are unpacked in the shop may change colour over time compared with a product in a cardboard box or a product that has stood in the shop only for a few days.
Examples where a colour variation appears:
Important: The above is not covered by product warranty.