- Small marks on washing machine or tumble dryer glass door
- washing machine
- tumble dryer
1. A small mark in the middle of the outer safety glass is not a malfunction of the machine.
- The mark is the casting point where the plastic is injected into the mold when the glass is produced.
- The outer plastic glass is a safety glass used to prevent burning your fingers when the washing machine washes with hot water, or the tumble dryer dries at high temperatures.
- The mark does not affect the machine’s function or life.
Was this article helpful?