- Washing machine displays error code E60 (or any code beginning with E61, E62, E69, etc.). It generally refers to a heating problem with the machine.
- Washing machine
- Washer dryer (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Contact an Authorised Service Centre.
A service visit by one of our approved service providers is recommended.
Make a note of the reported error code and quote it when you request an engineer. This will not solve your problem, but it will help our engineer identify the cause of the problem.
Warning: We do not recommend using the product until the problem has been completely fixed. Unplug the product and do not plug it in again until you are certain that it is OK to do so.
- Error E60 generally refers to a heating problem with the machine