- Washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message
- washing machines
1. If the washing machine does not heat up and does not display an error message, refer to the suggestions below for step by step instructions:
- Modern appliances wash at lower temperatures if the machine has replaced an older model it may not heat to as high a temperature as the previous one.
- The electronics in the appliance should be able to register whether the heating element is defective, and will usually display an error message.
2. If no error message is displayed, follow the instructions below to resolve the issue:
- Make sure that the appliance is not overloaded.
- Determine whether the selected cycle involves heating.
- Ensure a heating temperature has been selected for the program.
- Make sure that the drain filter is clean and unclogged.