- Washing machine emits buzzing sound during washing
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. It is normal for a washing machine to emit a buzzing sound during washing.
- Many washing machines make this type of noise, which originates from the motor.
- The motor has moving internal parts which produce this noise when they come into contact.
- The noise stops when the motor stops turning the drum.
- The new motor is noisier at the beginning of operation due to the rubbing of the brushes. After several cycles, the noise decreases.