Washing machine inlet hose is leaking
- Front loader washing machine (integrated and freestanding)
- Top loader washing machine
1. Check the following:
- Check the inlet hose 'O' ring seal for signs of damage or if this is missing.
- Check if the pipe connection is screwed on and tightened properly (tighten by hand only).
- Check if the leak is coming from the tap itself.
- Check the water supply connection to the inlet hose of the machine.
Note: Fault due to installation is not under warranty and you may be charged for a service visit by an engineer, even during the warranty period.
Warning: Do not use pliers or any other similar tool to tighten the pipe connection. It should be tightened only by hand!
2. Contact an Authorised Service Center.
If the above suggestions did not solve the problem, we recommend requesting a visit by a service engineer.
Important: If the hose is damaged (separated or cracked), disconnect the water supply to the machine and contact Authorized Service Centre.