- The vacuum cleaner does not start
- The vacuum cleaner suddenly stopped working
- The vacuum cleaner turns itself off
- vacuum cleaner
- bagless vacuum cleaner
- stick vacuum cleaner
- The brush roll, nozzle, or hose is blocked
- Filters need cleaning/changing
- The dust bag/container is full
- The vacuum cleaner might be overheated
- The battery is empty (the last LED blinks)
- Wiring problems
- Defective model
Here are a few things you can check to try and solve:
1. Disconnect the vacuum cleaner from the mains - then check if the nozzle, tube and hose are blocked
2. Check if the filters are blocked and dirty. Replace or clean the filters
The location and installation of the dust bag/container and filters may vary depending on the model of the vacuum cleaner. Refer to the instruction manual of your appliance.
motor filter (example image)
HEPA filter (example image)
3. Check if the dust bag is full and replace it if needed (models with bag only). The bag indicator will turn RED when the bag is full
Check and empty the dust bag (models with bag)
Check and empty the dust bin (bagless models)
4. Let the vacuum cleaner cool down for a minimum of 2 hours on the charging stand before starting it again (cordless vacuum cleaners only)
5. Fully charge the vacuum cleaner (cordless vacuum cleaners only)
6. Check that the cable is connected to the mains
7. Check that the plug and cable are not damaged, check a different socket to exclude possible wiring problem
8. Check for a blown fuse
9. Check if the battery indicator lamp responds (certain models only).
If the vacuum cleaner still does not work, contact an authorized service centre.
If you found this information helpful, please give us a thumbs up below. If this information does not resolve your question, all constructive feedback is welcome.