Zanussi Buy and Try Promotion - Terms and Conditions
Join the Zanussi Induction Hob Buy & Try promotion by registering your appliance following purchase and if you are not satisfied with the performance of your Zanussi Induction Hob within 60 days, we will offer you the option of a) full refund of the purchase price of the hob or b) a credit against other Zanussi hobs upon return of the purchased hob. The promotion is subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The Zanussi Induction Hob Buy & Try offer is available to UK, Channel Island, Northern Ireland and Isle of Man residents aged 18 years or over who have purchased a Zanussi Induction Hob between 03.0918 to 30.11.18 (both dates inclusive) through participating retailers.
2. This consumer Zanussi promotion is applicable to retail sales only (excludes trade and contract sales).
3. The promotion applies to select Zanussi Induction Hobs only and does not include any other Zanussi major domestic appliance nor does it include small appliances, coffee machines, microwaves or vacuum cleaners.
4. The Zanussi Induction Hobs models available will vary by retailer and will be subject to availability. See qualifying models listed at www.zanussi.co.uk/buyandtry.
5. You must register your qualifying Zanussi Induction Hob online providing proof of purchase and delivery at www.zanussipromotions.co.uk within 30 days of purchase to join the promotion. Your proof of purchase date shown on the receipt/invoice counts as day 1 of your 60-day trial.
6. In the event you are not satisfied with your qualifying Zanussi Induction Hob, you must register your dissatisfaction within the 60-day period by calling 0800 014 8961 and notifying the Zanussi team.
7. Should you exercise your right to return your qualifying Zanussi Induction hob, disconnection and collection will be arranged (at no extra charge to yourself) as well as (where you accept a credit against a new Zanussi model offered by Zanussi ) delivery of your chosen replacement Zanussi model for a convenient date within 14 days of your contacting the Zanussi team.
8. Zanussi reserves the right to refuse to refund your purchase price where: (a) your Zanussi Induction hob has not been installed and/or operated according to the Zanussi operating instructions and/or has been damaged by you (save for fair wear and tear).
9. The amount of refund is for the full purchase price of your Zanussi Induction hob stated on the proof of purchase receipt/invoice only and does not include the cost of any accessories, installation, cabinet modifications, extended warranty or any additional costs at the time of purchase and/or any installation of alternative ovens following return of your Zanussi Induction hob.
10. The Promoter of the Zanussi Buy & Try offer is Electrolux plc, a company registered in England under company registration number 2331516 with registered office at Addington Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU 4 9QQ. This promotion is being run by a third party company, 360incentives on behalf of Electrolux plc.
11. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw the promotion at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, any participants who have purchased a qualifying Zanussi Induction hob model prior to such withdrawal will still be eligible to participate in the Zanussi Buy & Try offer.
12. If you have any queries with regards to this promotion please email email@example.com or phone 0800 014 8961.