Learn more about your appliance
Learn how to get the most from your appliance - browse our helpful articles, cook delicious recipes and learn some new tips and tricks.
Book a repair
Do you have an issue with your appliance that you can’t solve yourself? Book an appointment with one of our local expert service technicians.
Buy spare parts and accessories
Browse our genuine Zanussi spare parts made especially for your appliance or stock up on vacuum bags and our dedicated cleaning products.
Register your product
Register your product for easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Registering your product means we can contact you in the event of product updates and safety notices.
Warranty and Extended Care
Extend your warranty for complete peace of mind that your most important appliances are protected for both technical faults and accidental damage.
- What Do The Gas Mark Numbers Mean / Relate To Temperatures?
- Zanussi Oven and Cooker Functions/Symbols
- The door of the washing machine cannot be opened
- After a power cut how to set the ovens time - Zanussi
- Washer dryer displays error message E20 or C2, emits 2 beeps or 2 flashes
- How to set an oven timer - Zanussi
- How to clean the Zanussi oven with pyrolytic function?
- How do I access the filter on my Zanussi washing machine?
- Washing machine does not spin
- Temperature in the fridge-freezer is too low