Learn more about your appliance
Learn how to get the most from your appliance - browse our helpful articles, cook delicious recipes and learn some new tips and tricks.
Book a repair
Do you have an issue with your appliance that you can’t solve yourself? Book an appointment with one of our local expert service technicians.
Buy spare parts and accessories
Browse our genuine Zanussi spare parts made especially for your appliance or stock up on vacuum bags and our dedicated cleaning products.
Register your product
Register your product for easy access to manuals, purchase information, warranties and service bookings - should you ever need them. Registering your product means we can contact you in the event of product updates and safety notices.
Warranty and Extended Care
Extend your warranty for complete peace of mind that your most important appliances are protected for both technical faults and accidental damage.
- Washing machine does not drain, displays error message E20, E21 or C2, emits 2 beeps / 2 flashes
- Where is / There is no / How do I access - the filter on my Zanussi washing machine?
- The door of the washing machine cannot be opened
- Fridge freezer shows an alarm, red warning light, flashing triangle or beeps
- Washer dryer displays error message E20 or C2, emits 2 beeps or 2 flashes
- Temperature in the fridge-freezer is too low
- Clothes Not Drying / Clothes Still Wet At End Of Tumble Dryer Cycle
- Oven clock flashes or time displaying 00:00 / 12:00
- Fluff / lint on laundry after removing from washer - dryer
- Dishwasher does not / will not start but the power is on