Zanussi Choose Your Cooker Promotion- Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of the Zanussi Freestanding Cooker Promotion
1. Customers who purchase a selected Zanussi
appliance only at participating retailers between
12.09.18 – 31.10.18 (both dates inclusive) may claim
a £50.00 reward. Consumers may choose either
a £50 Amazon E-Gift Card or £50 Zanussi Prepaid
Mastercard®. Use your Zanussi Prepaid Mastercard®
everywhere Mastercard® is accepted. Mastercard
and the circles design are registered trademarks of
MasterCard International Incorporated. This card
is issued by Transact Payments Limited pursuant
to licence by MasterCard International. Transact
Payments Limited is authorised and regulated
by the Gibraltar Financial Services Commission.
2. The cashback offer is open to residents of the UK,
Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are 18 or over
and is available on purchases made at participating
retailers between the above dates only.
3. This cashback promotion is applicable to retail
sales only (excludes trade and contract sales).
Eligible products included in this promotion are
shown at www.zanussipromotions.co.uk and
are subject to product availability.
4. Claims relating to products purchased before
12.09.18 or after the 31.10.18 will not be accepted.
5. To register your product and claim your reward
please visit our Zanussi promotions claims site
at www.zanussipromotions.co.uk and follow
the on-screen instructions. Please note that all
claims will be subject to compliance with the
additional terms and conditions contained within
6. If customers purchase more than one eligible
appliance, then they will be eligible to claim
7. All claims will need to be received by Zanussi
by midnight on 30.11.18. Postal claims must
be sent to Zanussi Promotion, Bourne House,
475 Godstone Road, Whyteleafe, Surrey CR3 0BL
by 23.59 on 30.11.18. Claims received after this
date will not be accepted. The Promoter accepts
no responsibility for any postal claims that are
incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged,
delayed or fail to reach Zanussi by the closing date.
8. Customers are required to upload a proof of
purchase to support any online claim. Failure to
do so will mean that the claim will be rejected.
9. The online promotions claims site offers a facility
to download a paper claim form for submission.
No claim forms or copies of sales receipts will
10. Please note that there is no cash alternative
to the promotion.
11. By claiming your reward, applicants will be
deemed to have read and accepted these terms
12. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw
the promotion at any time.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to investigate
and undertake all such action, as is reasonable,
to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims.
The Promoter reserves the right to reject those
claims, which it considers, in its absolute discretion
are fraudulent or invalid.
14. For consumers who have selected a Zanussi
Prepaid MasterCard® there will be an option to
receive this in a physical or digital format. If the
digital option is selected then consumers will have
immediate access to their reward funds. If the
physical option is selected, then a card will be loaded
and posted to the address on the claim. If a postal
claim is received with no email address a physical
prepaid Mastercard will be sent. Please allow
28 days for delivery.
15. For consumers who have selected to receive
a £50 Amazon Gift Card an email containing the
Amazon e-code will be sent to the email address
provided. If a postal claim is received with no email
address a physical prepaid Mastercard will be sent
out in the post. Please allow 28 days for delivery.
16. If you have any queries on your application,
or if your cashback does not arrive, please email
ZanussiPromo@360incentives.com or phone
0800 014 8961 (Freephone when calling from
a landline, calls from a mobile may be charged).
17. For more information on all our
Zanussi promotional offers you can visit
18. The Promoter is Electrolux PLC,
Addington Way, Luton, Bedfordshire LU4 9QQ.