It is our priority to keep our customers and employees safe throughout the COVID-19 outbreak. Restrictions may have lifted, but we have decided to keep some additional safety requirements in place. Our technicians will ask you to read the below information to keep you and our teams safe.
Can we solve your fault by phone?
Our call centres are trained to troubleshoot faults. Get in touch and we might be able to solve your problem without a technician needing to visit your home.
What to expect if we need to visit your home
If you or anyone in your home are self-isolating following the latest government guidelines, we regret that we will not be able to attend your property at this time. You can contact us if you live alone, after 10 days from the day symptoms started. If anyone you live with has symptoms, then the entire household needs to isolate, you can contact us after 15 days from the day symptoms started.
If you already have a repair booked and need to reschedule, you can easily do so by calling us on 03445 610 645.
Prior to your visit, your technicians will:
• Call and ask for information concerning your health, (in relation to COVID-19) the result of which may be that we propose a later date for a visit.
• Wash their hands before entering your home, with an alcohol-based cleaner.
• Where possible use an external door nearest to the appliance.
• If you are regarded as higher risk, i.e. over 70 or have an underlying health issue, then for your safety our technician may wear disposable gloves, a face mask and eye protection.
Please note: A person aged 18 or above must be present at the time of your appointment.
During the visit, your technician will:
• Keep contact with you and members of your household to a minimum of 2 meters and will ask you to occupy an alternative room if this is possible
• Need to decline any offer for food and beverages (but thank you for the gesture).
• Clean all surfaces they came in to contact with during the repair
Completing your repair visit:
• We will not ask you to sign any documents. Your Technician will complete this on your behalf and take a photograph of the appliance in-situ for reference.
• If another visit is required your technician will explain the reason for this and another appointment will be arranged.
• Your technician will clean their hands and wipe all tools used during the repair and immediately dispose of any used wipes, masks, and gloves on completion the job.
Following the latest government advice, we are currently unable to fulfil our full installation services in postcodes:
Scotland : AB, DD, DG, EH, FK, G, HS, IV, KA, KW, KY, ML, PA, PH, PH, PH, TD, ZE
In these areas our installation teams will carry out electrical & gas installations on cooking appliances, connect laundry appliances to the water supply and fit integrated refrigeration. Other appliances will bedelivered to your doorstep.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you are due to have an installation, please follow our guidelines below on what to do when a Technician or installer visits your home.
Currently the availability and delivery times of our spare parts and accessories are unaffected by the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are taking all appropriate measures to ensure we have enough spare parts and accessories in stock to serve everyone. Official Zanussi parts are available and can still be delivered to your door.
For your information delivery drivers will not be asking for customers to sign for parcels.
Currently the availability and delivery times of our spare parts and accessories are unaffected by the impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19). Should this change you will be updated by the courier.
We have followed government guidelines therefore our customer service teams are working remotely. We are still available to provide you the support you need.
Our appliance deliveries have been impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19). Installation of hard-wired ovens, hobs, cookers and installation of gas cookers is still offered at this time. All other appliances will still be delivered to your door.