Sweet Potato & Cranberry
Sweet Potato & Cranberry Stars & Trees
- 200g Sweet potatoes, peeled and grated
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 25g parmesan, grated
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons self raising flour
- 20g dried cranberries, finely chopped
1. Pre heat the oven to 180 Fan.
2. Put the potatoes into a t towel. Squeeze out as much liquid as possible. Place in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Place a small Christmas tree cutter & stars onto the baking sheet. Spoon the mixture into the cutter and press down to fill the space. Repeat with the remaining mixture to make about 12 trees, leaving space in between the trees.
3. Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until pale golden and set in the middle.