- 275g shortcrust pastry
- 200g apple compote
- 3 apples
- 2 tbsp honey
- 40g brown sugar
- Roll out the shortcrust pastry on a lightly floured surface, place a big plate on it (about 28cm) and cut around. Put the cut out circle on a baking tray lined with baking parchment.
- Prick the pastry all over with a fork. Spread the apple compote over it. Peel, quarter and core the apples, then cut the quarters into 5mm thick slices.
- Fan out the apple slices on top of the compote. Drizzle the honey on the tart and sprinkle with sugar.
- Using the ThermaFlow® fan setting, bake at 200°C for 35 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of caramel ice cream.