- 250g short pasta e.g. spirelli, penne, rigatoni
- 300g full-fat yoghurt
- 100g cream
- Salt & pepper
- 300g cooked ham, cut into strips
- 100g Parmesan, or other hard cheese, finely grated
- Bring a large pan of lightly salted water to boil, add the pasta shapes and cook ‘al dente’ according to the packet instructions
- Beat the yoghurt and cream together and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain and tip into a large bowl. Scatter in the strips of ham and evenly stir in the yoghurt and cream mixture.
- Tip the pasta mixture into a 22cm x 18cm baking dish, spread out evenly and sprinkle with two thirds of the grated Parmesan.
- Using the Thermal Grilling function, place the dish of pasta on shelf level 2 and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
- To serve, scatter with basil leaves, the remaining grated Parmesan and salad on the side.